Saturday, August 27, 2011

Essie Splash of Grenadine

I'd intended to wear Frostbite for a while longer, but I wound up having a job interview (have to find somewhere to work now that I'm up at school) and figured bright blue nail polish, while awesome, was probably not professional. So I put on something a little safer: Essie Splash of Grenadine. It's still bright, but it's less distracting than Frostbite's neon blue.

 (Essie Splash of Grenadine, two coats plus topcoat)



There was some definite color shrinkage when I put the topcoat over this one and I already have some tip wear and one or two small chips after less than 24 hours wearing this. While I like this shade-it's a cheery purply pink with a creme finish-I'm not exactly impressed with the longevity of it. Oh well; it lasted through my interview at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.