Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Essie Wicked

I've been showing you a lot of OPI lately, so I thought I'd switch things up with some Essie today. Wicked is a dark, brownish plum. I did two coats here, but with three it looks near-black. Conversely, you could try one coat to get more of a reddish plum look so long as you don't mind that the color wouldn't be completely even or opaque. (Also I apologize for the weird smudge on my middle finger. I have no idea what that is.)




Wicked has a squishy jelly finish, which I really like with a dark color like this. This is a classic vampy shade that would be great for fall and a perfect alternative to a sexy red manicure. I think I chose this color today because we're starting to sell fall clothing and boots at my job. Yes, already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.