Sunday, August 28, 2011

OPI Glitzerland

Today I've got one of my go-to polishes for you: OPI Glitzerland. I seem to turn to this polish a lot when I can't decide what to wear since it's pretty and goes with almost anything. Glitzerland is a gold foil from the OPI Swiss collection. These probably aren't the best pictures of this since I didn't have the benefit of sunlight while taking them, but oh well.

(OPI Glitzerland, three coats plus topcoat) 

This is beautiful but admittedly, it's not all that unique; there are lots of gold foils out there. But this is hands down my favorite and I've been meaning to get a back-up of it for a while now. I love the warmth this shade has to it; perfect for any season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.