Saturday, August 20, 2011

OPI Muppets Collection

So for their upcoming holiday collection, OPI will be collaborating with the Muppets! The collection will feature 12 shades: six glitters and six cremes/shimmers, like last year's Burlesque holiday collection. Judging by the press release, it looks like Gold Shatter will be released with this collection as well, although you can pick up Nicole By OPI Gold Texture now if you can't wait 'til then. I thought I'd share the press release bottle pics with you today so you can start your holiday beauty wishlists early! :) Click to enlarge so you can see everything up close!


I'm guessing these will start hitting the shelves sometime around November, although I don't believe there's an official release date yet. I think I'll be picking up three or four of the glitters and maybe Warm and Fozzie. How about you?

Also, just so you know, this was TOTALLY my show when I was little!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.