Tuesday, August 9, 2011

OPI Sparrow Me The Drama

Although most of the time I'm all about duochrome, glitters and more unusual polishes, sometimes I find myself in the mood for just a nice, girly pink. Sparrow Me The Drama was the last polish I was missing from OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean collection and I'm glad I was able to pick this one up and complete my set.

This pink has a bit of a unique twist. It's like a grimier version of Barbie pink and has kind of a muted murkiness to it, which I love! It makes it stand out from most other pink polishes.

OPI Sparrow Me The Drama (three coats, plus one Seche Vite topcoat)

I found this at, of all places, the grocery store! I've noticed a lot of the Meijer stores by me have started carrying the latest OPI collections. Maybe OPI's way of competing with the newly commercialized Essie? Either way, it's nice not having to always trek out to Ulta or shop online when I want new OPI!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.