Thursday, August 18, 2011

Orly It's Not Rocket Science

This is the first Orly polish I ever bought: It's Not Rocket Science, from the Cosmic FX collection (which has plenty of other super cool shades worth checking out, by the way). Let me just say, I am in LOVE with this!

(Orly It's Not Rocket Science, three coats plus one topcoat)

In the bottle it looks like there is some teal duochrome to this polish, which unfortunately doesn't translate onto the nail, but I don't mind because It's Not Rocket Science is awesome enough as-is. I would describe this as a swampy green shimmer; one of those ugly-pretty colors that I tend to gravitate to for polish. I love green polish and this is one of my favorites for sure. I almost don't want to take it off!

At $10, the Cosmic FX polishes cost more than the usual $7 Orly price point. But if you like this color and want to save a few bucks, it's apparently very similar to China Glaze Zombie Zest from last year's Halloween collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.