Wednesday, August 24, 2011

OPI Pros & Bronze

As promised, here is the other half of the Serena Willams Glam Slam US duo: Pros & Bronze, which comes with Love Is A Racket. Pros & Bronze is a foil polish with rosy copper and gold microglitter. I guess this is technically bronze but to me it also looks kind of like rose gold, which I love. Although I wound up liking Love Is A Racket, Pros & Bronze is the reason I bought this duo and it doesn't disappoint.

(OPI Pros & Bronze, three coats plus one topcoat)
 

This is super sparkly on the nail and the color is perfect for both summer and fall. I wouldn't call this is a true duochrome but it does flash different colors as the light changes. I feel like this polish could have been right at home in last year's Burlesque collection, so if you liked polishes from that set like Rising Star and Take The Stage, check out Pros & Bronze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.