Monday, August 17, 2015

Zoya Lillian

Is there a certain polish that reminds you of someone you know? I had a very sweet co-worker who wore Zoya Lillian all the time (it looked fabulous on her, might I add) so this polish is permanently linked to her in my mind. I can see why she became so infatuated with it. Lillian is a creamy pastel blue with a hint of green in it--right up my alley!



 

This is one of my favorite shades of 2015 so far! Just look how cute it is! It reminds me quite a bit of Essie Blossom Dandy, which is not a bad thing at all.

The formula is pretty much your standard pastel: a little streaky, with some drag to it. It does self-level quite well though. I used three coats here.

I was lucky enough to snag all of the shades I wanted from the Delight Collection on clearance, so definitely hit up your local Ulta if you want these beauties on the cheap. With all the fall collections rolling in, now is a good time to score some deals on spring and summer shades!

3 comments:

  1. Such a nice shade of blue this is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great shade of blue!!! I'm super literal so I associate it with Carol Kane's character on "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely shade, but I am currently in love with Zoya Blu, thank god I got that in my ipsy bag!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.