Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Butter London Gobsmacked

Hello all! I hope the week is treating you well so far. I've got a quick NOTD to share with you today. I was in the mood for a fall color, so I put on Butter London Gobsmacked, a charcoal glitter. It's a great fashion-forward shade for autumn! This polish dries to a textured finish on its own, but I put on some top coat to bring out the silver sparkles more.



Gobsmacked has a nice, easy formula. What you see above is three coats. Removal was pretty typical for a textured polish--easier than glitter but harder than a creme. I think this is actually the only textured polish that I prefer to wear with top coat. It's still pretty without, it pops more with a little shine on top!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.