Tuesday, August 4, 2015

China Glaze Ghouls' Night Out Preview

I gotta confess that I don't really care about Halloween now that I'm older, but I still like to have a little fun with my nails each October. I look forward to China Glaze's Halloween collections in particular, since they always bring something fun and colorful to the table.

This year, we're getting six new colors, as well as the traditional re-promote of Ghoulish Glow, CG's glow-in-the-dark topcoat. Check it out!

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0762/1091/products/GhoulsNightOut_large.jpg?v=1437101146
L to R: Cackle If You Want To, Ghostess With The Mostess, Something's Brewing, Looking Bootiful, Lady And The Vamp, Drink Up Witches

As fun as the glitters look, I think the cremes have me most excited! I love how intense they look. We don't usually see brights in a Halloween collection, so I like that CG did something a bit different here that's still in keeping with the traditional colors of the holiday.


What do you think of Ghouls' Night Out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.