Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Hello Kitty By OPI Preview

Oh. My. God. Y'all, I had a serious manigasm when I saw this news. Yes, I'm one of those girls that reaaaallllyyyy likes Hello Kitty. So when you combine that with one of my other favorite things, OPI, there is bound to be some excitement on my part!






I need these in my life NOW! I don't even care that there a ton of pinks in this collection because A) that's thematically appropriate and B) OMG they have adorable kitty wraps on the bottles!!! Unfortunately, I couldn't find too much on a release date for these kitty pretties, other than that they'll be coming out in 2016.

Are you as excited for this collection as I am?

10 comments:

  1. OMG I am going to be buying all of these. Don't care that I'm not a pink person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I've wanted to buy an entire OPI collection... so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I will get Every. Single. One.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes yes yes! I need them all! OMG! KITTY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes yes yes! I need them all! OMG! KITTY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink is my color. Might have to pick up a few of these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink is my color. Might have to pick up a few of these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pink is my color. Might have to pick up a few of these.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.