Monday, August 10, 2015

OPI Worth A Pretty Penne

Oh man, am I glad to "see" you guys! This weekend was the big move-out and I am soooooo done with cleaning and putting crap in boxes. I'm trying not to remind myself that in about a week, we get to do it all again, but in reverse, for the move-in. Good times.

Most of my stash is packed up into boxes right now, but of course I kept a few polishes out so that I can still talk nails with all of you in the meantime! The polish I've got today is already shaping up to be one of my favorite shades from this year's fall collections: OPI Worth A Pretty Penne from the Venice Collection. This is a metallic rose gold shade with flecks of copper. I am kinda obsessed with rose gold, so I had to have this one. Plus the little bits of copper (think like the ones that were in OPI Designer... De Better!) provide some added dimension.




The formula on Worth A Pretty Penne was buttery smooth. It was nearly a one-coater, but I needed two to get everything completely evened out. I've been wearing this polish all weekend because of all the chaos with moving and even with all that lifting, packing, cleaning, etc., it held up remarkably well! I only had one small chip on my right index finger. I used Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab as my base and top coats, if you were wondering. :)

6 comments:

  1. I was iffy about this one, but I might be changing my mind because it is BEAUTIFUL on you! Holy crap, this is emoji heart eyes. Good luck with the rest of your move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Rach! :) It's an absolute stunner! I definitely think it's worth getting!

      Delete
  2. I think this one is definitely worth getting. I too, love rose gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me this is a MUST if you love rose gold! It's soooo pretty!

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.