Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Butter London Jaffa

What color is Butter London Jaffa? I'm not sure there's an official name for it, but it's basically like an orange polish and a coral polish had a love child. It's a beautiful in-between shade--perfect for us nailophiles who can never make up our mind!



Here's where things go off the rails with Jaffa: what you see above is four coats. It went on surprisingly patchy and I really needed all four coats to completely even things out. Given how vibrant the color is, you wouldn't expect it to be so difficult to build up.

Is there a polish you like with a not-so-hot formula?

2 comments:

  1. Nice color but too bad about the not so great formula on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comments about the formula reminded me of this weird irk I have with nail polish brands, which is that I think they should stop releasing "gel" lines and just improve the formulation on their existing colors! They're already gorgeous, why not take it to the next level? I guess I'm not an exec for a reason :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.