Friday, August 21, 2015

Orly Infamous (Holiday 2015) Preview

Moving, moving and more moving! Now that I've got everything moved out of our old place, it's time to move IN to the new one. At least this half of the moving hassle is more exciting. But since a lot of my nail stuff is currently buried in a pile of boxes, I'm gonna use today's post to highlight an upcoming holiday collection! This is Orly's holiday offering, a six-color collection called Infamous.

 

While a seemingly Gossip Girl-inspired collection may not be all that topical, I do really love the color selection here! This looks like it could be one of Orly's best collections in a while. I definitely will be needing Gossip Girl and 15 Minutes of Fame. 

I'm not sure of an exact release date, but typically we see holiday stuff around mid-October, so pencil these pretties in sometime around there. Any you're wanting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.