Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy Hands Motherboy

Let's take a moment to pour some out for Happy Hands. They closed up shop last year, but I still love wearing their awesome polish...while mourning the lack of future additions to their Arrested Development-themed collection. :-/ One of my favorites from that set is Motherboy, a matte pastel glitterbomb(!) with  pops of pink, purple and green in a clear base. The temperature has been below zero for the past couple days, so I needed some spring color in my life! I paired Motherboy with OPI That's Hula-rious! and together, they're like a little garden party on my nails. :)



I love this combo! It's so cute and colorful! Pastels are some of my favorite shades to wear, so to have them all together like this in one mani is perfect for me!

What is your favorite defunct polish brand?

1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.