Saturday, February 28, 2015

Nicole by OPI Coca-Cola Preview

Nope, you didn't read wrong--OPI is doing another collab with Coca-Cola. This time, it's a part of their "little sister" brand, Nicole. I love me some Coca-Cola, but I'm not 100% convinced there was a need for another Coke-branded collection. Either way, I can't really complain, because the colors look very nice! Take a look!

Nicole by OPI Coca-Cola Collection Always a Classic Coca-Cola
Always A Classic Coca-Cola
Nicole by OPI Coca-Cola Collection DC Lover 
DC Lover
Nicole by OPI Coca-Cola Collection Zero is My Hero
Zero Is My Hero
Nicole by OPI Coca-Cola Collection Seriously Citrus 
Seriously Citrus
Nicole by OPI Coca-Cola Collection The Look Is Orange
The Look Is Orange
Nicole by OPI Coca-Cola Collection In Grape Demand 
In Grape Demand

 I'm definitely loving on Seriously Citrus, plus DC Lover and Always A Classic Coca-Cola look promising to me as well. I was wild about Coca-Cola Red from the original OPI collection but I was originally a bit surprised they made it a creme rather than a metallic, which would match the finish on the iconic Coke cans. So I'm happy to see they put in a metallic this time around. 

Look for these this March!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I really want to get my paws on Seriously Citrus.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.