Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sneak Peek: OPI Soft Shades 2015

There's not too much information out there (yet) about OPI's 2015 Soft Shades Collection, but I thought I'd share what I've come across so far.

IMG_0055.PNG
If it's too small for you to read above, the names are, from left to right: Put It In Neutral, Act Your Beige!, Chiffon My Mind, Petal Soft, This Silver's Mine, Make Light of the Situation

 

The Soft Shades Collection are traditionally not a favorite of mine and it looks like this year's is about what you would expect: sheer neutrals with a metallic pop here and there. I'm intrigued by Petal Soft though!

If past years are any indication, these should drop sometime in early March. I feel like I'm still too busy lovin' on the Hawaii Collection to already be looking ahead to Soft Shades! But is there anything YOU are looking forward to from this collection?

3 comments:

  1. Ummm Chiffon My Mind looks amazing. Can't wait to see some blogger swatches of that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Silver's Mine - I like that photo, it looks intriguing. A silver but with charcoal tints at angles. Will have to see actual swatches of it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.