Sunday, February 8, 2015

Essie Comfy In Cashmere

I put a nice chunk of my latest paycheck into polish--surprise! Part of my haul was the Essie Cashmere Matte Collection; I got every one except All Eyes On Nude. So I thought I'd share one of the polishes from that collection with you today: Comfy In Cashmere, a satin taupe with iridescent blue shimmer.



Here it is with topcoat...



....and then a close-up of the shimmer in the bottle.


The formula is alright--a little thicker than I would like and there's some drag to it as well. This is three coats.

I almost didn't get this one, since taupes can sometimes clash with my skintone, but I was intrigued enough to give it a shot. So of course I had to try Comfy In Cashmere on first, because I was so curious to see how it would look on me! As I'd anticipated, the color is kinda "eh" with my skin, but I don't dislike it. The shimmer is a subtle but lovely addition.

Has the Cashmere Matte Collection popped up in your area yet? What polishes do you want to pick up from the collection?

1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.