Wednesday, February 25, 2015

China Glaze Electric Nights Preview

UPDATE: Now with official shade names and bottle shots!

Nowadays everyone does a summer neon collection, but in my mind, China Glaze did it first. They've released neon collections for years! So leave it to CG to shake things up this year with neons that glow even brighter under a black light. I hate clubs (give me a good book and a mug of tea instead any day) but it's still a cool idea. The collection, Electric Nights, features nine cremes and three matte glitter topcoats, to create a splatter effect.

New Summer Collection from China Glaze: Electric Nights
    China Glaze Violet-Vibes
    Violet Vibes
    China Glaze Plur-Ple 
    Plur-Ple
    China Glaze Glow with the Flow 
    Glow With The Flow
    China Glaze Red-y to Rave 
    Red-y To Rave
    China Glaze DJ Blue My Mind 
    DJ Blue My Mind
    China Glaze UV Meant to Be 
    UV Meant To Be
    China Glaze Home Sweet House Music 
    Home Sweet House Music
    China Glaze Treble Maker 
    Treble Maker
     China Glaze Daisy Know My Name 
    Daisy Know My Name?
    China Glaze Point Me to the Party 
    Point Me To The Party
    China Glaze Let the Beat Drop 
    Let The Beat Drop
    China Glaze Can I Get An Untz Untz 
    Can I Get An Untz Untz

    China Glaze All About the Bass Paint Splatter Nail Art KitChina Glaze Good Vibes Only Paint Splatter Nail Art Kit
    China Glaze Speaker Your Mind Kit with Nail Gems 
    CG_UCR_XXXXX_3PC_ROAD_TRIP_UPDATE
    These puppies are slated to drop in April. I feel like I already have a lot of neons (plus Essie's look really promising this year) and as I mentioned, I won't get any use out of the black light function, but I might pick up a shade or two if there's a standout when I see these in person.Maybe the minis set and one of the glitters? We'll see!

    Do you like the wave of neon polishes each summer or are you over it? I am all about brights, but now that there are soooo many neon collections, I gotta admit I could do with a little more variety sometimes.

    1 comment:

    I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.