Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sneak Peek: Essie Summer 2015

 Essie is cranking out the brights this summer with a huge batch of new polish! There is no official info on this collection (Or collections? Essie has been doing both a summer AND a neons release lately), but I did find some promo shots floating around, so I thought I'd share what I've come across:

 

It may just be an early preview, but so far I am loving the collection(s)! The color variety looks wonderful, so if Essie can get the formulas right for these (I know that's been a concern in years past with their neons in particular), then they should be a big hit! And you know I'm personally loving that there are so many blues and greens here. ;)

2014 was kind of a lackluster year for Essie in my books, so I'm happy to be falling back in love with the brand this year. What are your thoughts on these?

1 comment:

  1. All the colors look so pretty after this drab winter. I can envision a pretty mani using these to mix and match.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.