Sunday, August 10, 2014

Barielle Miami Heat


Barielle Miami Heat is a rich tomato red jelly. I posted some pictures of this polish as a base for some water decals a while back, so I figured I ought to showcase it on its own too! The color and the finish together remind me of red cellophane candy wrappers. :)






The formula is wonderful and very easy to work with. I used two coats here. I still had a smidge of VNL, but not enough to where I was bothered by it.

Miami Heat has a fairly neutral undertone--not too blue, not too orange, but if anything, it's more warm-toned. Still, this is a red that should look good on anyone!


Disclosure: This polish was provided to me for my honest review.

2 comments:

  1. That is one fiery red! Its a favorite of mine from the collection too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classic red! Looks so good :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.