Friday, August 8, 2014

Rainbow Honey Lanterns


Rainbow Honey Lanterns is an iridescent, multi-colored glitter topper from the brand's new Summer Mixtape Collection, which is already available on their website. I've reviewed two other polishes from the collection already (Fall In Love and Stolen Dance) and dare I say I saved the best for last! I love not only the rainbow of colors in this polish, but the name as well. It's very evocative and perfectly captures the feel of this polish--colorful,  luminous orbs glowing and glittering as they float through space.


The formula is great, with the various glitter colors and sizes distributing evenly across the nail. There's no need to help this polish along with fishing or placing.

For the mani above, I did two coats of Lanterns over Illamasqua Scorch, a white creme. I thought a white base would best showcase the rainbow of colors in Lanterns and I really like how this combo turned out! My nails look almost like little funfetti cupcakes!


Disclosure: This polish was sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a pretty glitter. Looks good over the Illamasqua :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glitter is gorgeous! I like how light it is too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.