Monday, August 11, 2014

Deborah Lippmann 15th Anniversary Collection Preview

Deborah Lippmann's 15th anniversary is coming up next month and DL is releasing a new batch of colors to celebrate! It's a small set, but it's got this Wonder Woman in New York vibe to it that I really like.

Source: Elle UK Instagram

I've found a list of names courtesy of Polish Garden and while I'm not 100% positive which is which, since the list doesn't include pictures, I'm guessing the red is New York State Of Mind, the glitter is Celebration and the gold is Big Spender. I'll update this post accordingly once more info is out.

DL also has another, larger 15th anniversary set (similar in size and scope to last holiday's Big Bang) in the works called Music Box. More on that soon! :)

2 comments:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.