Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Rainbow Honey Lunairetic

This week's Twinsie Tuesday theme is a classic mani. Everyone's definition of "classic" is different, so there are a lotta directions you could take this theme in: a French mani, a favorite polish, a palette cleanser shade, etc.

As for me...well, time got away from me this week, so I was originally planning on sitting this week out, except I really hate doing that. So I'm not gonna lie, I scoured my archives for something that might fit this theme and I came up with this: an old layering of Rainbow Honey Lunairetic over Barielle Miami Heat. The base is red, which is a good start for any classic mani and Lunairetic is a gold, silver, pink and purple glitterbomb from waaaayyy back to RH's second collection. RH is one of my all-time favorite brands, so to me, an older polish of theirs IS a classic!



Although I kinda shoehorned it into this week's theme, I really do like this mani! I think red is a great base to showcase the rich metallics of Lunairetic, which is such a fun glitter topper.

I hope my Twinsies will forgive me for cheating a bit this week. Be sure to check out their classic manis as well!

​

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Anna at Going to the Showing
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision​

9 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous combination! I love that glitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun! The red and glitter together is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That glitter is gorgeous! It looks so complex over the red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty; nice take on using the red base and an older glitter for the classic portions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh nice take on classic :D This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I love the rationale behind his. You're too funny.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.