Thursday, August 14, 2014

Azature Rose Diamond







I've reviewed a couple Azature polishes before, but this is my first time trying one of their cremes! As you might already know, Azature's claim to fame is that every bottle of their polish is made with a real black diamond and their creme polishes are no exception.

Azature Rose Diamond is a vibrant pink with a high-gloss finish. This is one of those go-to colors that you can count on for any occasion and any time of year. Wherever you're going and whatever you're wearing, this pink will work!



The formula is fantastic, reaching opacity in two easy coats. I've been very impressed with the quality and application of Azature's polishes in general. They not only have a luxurious presentation to them, with their faceted bottle design, but the actual product is top-notch as well.

You can purchase Azature from their website.


Disclosure: This polish was sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous color! Great to hear the formula was awesome on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty colour! These are quite expensive over here and I did treat myself to the Black Diamonds one (the cheaper version lol) but I've still to try it! :-0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ananka! I'd love to hear your thoughts on it when you give it a try! I don't have the Black Diamond one but I like all the other Azatures I've tried.

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.