Sunday, August 24, 2014

Gwen Stefani For OPI Holiday 2014 Preview

OPI began 2014 with a Gwen Stefani collab and it looks like they'll be ending it in the same fashion with their holiday collection. I for one really liked the first Gwen collection so I'm not complaining! Let's take a look at what's in store.


So. Much. Red. Why, OPI, why?? I know red is Gwen's signature color, but seeing as that was already captured in the gorgeous Over And Over A-Gwen from the last collection, I don't see why we needed so many reds this time around. Oh well. The nail effects do look really cool though. I'm definitely looking forward to those!

See anything you'll be putting on your holiday wishlist?

3 comments:

  1. Not a big fan of this at all. It's so boring and it's all been done before. The only polish I'd get is the green (if the formula is good and the swatches are nice) I think China Glaze have this all covered in previous collections though. Shame on OPI for not making more of an effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nail effects look interesting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will most likely be skipping this collection. There's nothing that catches my eye. I personally think there are way too many reds. It's kind of boring.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.