Sunday, August 31, 2014

Dermelect Gilded


Ever wonder what would happen if someone took Chanel Peridot (aka possibly my favorite polish ever) and turned it into an awesome metallic textured polish? Well then I gotta introduce you to Dermelect Gilded! This rich gold from Dermelect's new Bejeweled Collection has the teal color shift of a duochrome, the gleaming metallic finish of a foil and the finish of a texture. Basically, there's a lotta stuff going on here and it's all awesome!




This was my first time trying one of Dermelect's polishes and I was very impressed not only by how beautiful Gilded itself is, but by the excellent formula too. It applied very smoothly and covered in three coats.

I'm surprised we don't see more metallic textures; I like them a lot! Gilded is not only a great textured polish, but also a perfect fall metallic. As I mentioned above, there's a lot of different elements to this polish, yet they all work marvelously together!

You can purchase Dermelect from their website. Also, a quick note that they are currently hosting a fun contest through their Instagram account (@dermelect) where if you post a picture of your favorite Dermelect mani with your favorite piece of jewelery, you could win all four polishes from the Bejeweled Collection! Stay tuned for more photos of the Bejeweled beauties in the days to come... ;)


Disclosure: This polish was sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.

2 comments:

  1. Peridot textured??? That's a weird and interesting idea!! I do like the look of this and that's the best way to describe it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.