Wednesday, January 28, 2015

OPI Pink-ing Of You

I was in the mood for a palette cleanser shade, so what better pick than a good pastel pink? I went digging through my untrieds for one and found OPI Pink-ing Of You. I got this as part of the 2013 Pink Of Hearts Set (the other shade was a sweet pastel glitter called More Than A Glimmer) but it's been a mainstay in their core collection for years.


The formula was on the runny side, so my brush needed some wiping down after each dunk into the bottle. As far as application goes, it's your typical pastel: a little streaky and a little sheer. I needed four coats for total opacity here.

Not too much to say about this one. It's not a unique color by any stretch but it's a lovely example of a creamy baby pink. It's easy to see why OPI has kept this polish around for so many years. Simply put, it's a classic!

1 comment:

  1. Its a pretty pink but agree, nothing too special about the color.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.