Sunday, January 4, 2015

Essie Strut Your Stuff

Essie has made some pretty fantastic blues over the years, but Strut Your Stuff might just top them all. This bold cobalt blue creme is a must-have for anyone who loves statement shades. I have something of an obsession with blue polish and this was an instant top five of all-time blue for me. It's that good!



Essie's neon shades have had some notoriously problematic formulas, so I was pleasantly surprised how nicely Strut Your Stuff applies! The consistency was perfect and I only needed two coats for complete opacity. Best of all, you don't need any white base underneath to make the neon pop. It's this vibrant all on its own! The only downside to this polish is it stains. I even doubled up on basecoat and I still had staining. I've had much worse staining, mind you, but it's still never a fun thing to deal with.

So yes, it stains, but you NEED THIS! Hats off to Essie for making such an amazingly bright blue. I can't wait to rock this during the summertime! I've already used Strut Your Stuff for some nail art, but wouldn't it make for a super fun pedi too?

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun vibrant blue this is. Bummer to hear that it stains but if the color is worth it, I guess the staining wouldn't matter much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About that staining... guess we'll just have to apply more polish lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! I went back and forth for awhile trying to decide this blue and I'm Addicted. Both so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.