Sunday, January 18, 2015

Deborah Lippmann Whisper Collection Preview

I was a huge fan of Deborah Lippmann's spring collection last year--I bought 2/3 of it--so I was really looking forward to seeing what Miss Deborah has in store for us this year. While last year's collection focused on garden pastels, this spring's set takes an even softer approach with four neutral sheers.

CHANTILLY LACE
Chantilly Lace

LIKE DREAMERS DO 
Like Dreamers Do

A FINE ROMANCE
A Fine Romance

MISTY MORNING 
Misty Morning

I can't lie: an all-neutral, all-sheer collection isn't really something that gets me reaching for my wallet. That's probably a good thing in my case, since I already know I'm gonna drop some serious cash on a lot of the other spring collections--Essie and OPI in particular.

The Whisper Collection is already up on DL's website. This one is gonna be a pass for me, but will YOU be picking anything up?

1 comment:

  1. Well...right now it's either really light pastels (DL, Zoya, Essie) or flakes flakes everywhere flakes....all very pretty, but can't make any decisions between all of them. I should "go shopping" in my giant stash! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.