Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Essie Resort 2015 Preview

This is always such a fantastic time of year to be a nail addict. So many collections are coming out and we have a ton of fun new pretties to look forward to! Here's another set to add to your wishlist: Essie's Resort 2015 Collection!


Suite retreat essie 2015
Suite Retreat

essie 2015 cocoa karma 
Cocoa Karma

essie 2015 time for me time
Time For Me Time

essie 2015 stones n roses 
Stones 'n' Roses


 There are some pretty shades here, albeit nothing super unique. I'm not sure on a release date for the collection (the beauty site I found these pictures on is in Greek) but past Essie resort collections have hit stores in February, so I'm betting we can expect the same this time aound.

Will you be getting anything from this collection? I might pick up Stones 'n' Roses, depending on how the swatches look, but otherwise this one looks like a pass for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.