Monday, January 5, 2015

OPI Hawaii Collection Preview

OPI's Fifty Shades Of Grey Collection (yeah, that's happening) is just hitting stores, but it sounds like we won't have to wait all that long for another new batch of OPIs! The Hawaii Collection, launching in February, features 12 new shades. Let's take a look of what's in store for us this spring!

OPI Hawaii Spring 2015 Nail Polish Collection
Top row, L to R: That's Hula-rious!, My Gecko Does Tricks, Lost My Bikini In Molokini, Pineapples Have Peelings Too

Bottom row, L to R: Suzi Shops & Island Hops, Just Lanai-ing Around, Do You Take Lei Away?, Is Mai Tai Crooked?

OPI Hawaii Spring 2015 Nail Polish Collection 
L to R: Aloha From OPI, Go With The Lava Flow, Hello Hawaii Ya?, This Color's Making Waves

http://victoriasbeauty.com/eng_pl_OPI-12-Piecie-Counter-Display-HAWAII-COLLECTION-2015-DCH38-5583_1.jpg

There are already some swatches floating around for this collection and it looks like a beautiful collection. I wound up skipping last spring's Brazil Collection altogether but that definitely won't be the case with Hawaii! I'm thinking I'll need That's Hula-rious!, Suzi Shops & Island Hops, Go With The Lava Flow and maybe Pineapples Have Peelings Too--just 'cause the name is so stinkin' cute. 

What shades will you be getting? Is this an upgrade or a downgrade from the Brazil Collection?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't really like the Brazil collection, but this one has some great colors! I know just from the bottle shots that I'll be picking up That's Hula-rious!, Pineapples Have Peelings Too, This Color's Making Waves, and maybe My Gecko Does Tricks!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.