Friday, January 10, 2014

Lumina Lacquer The Snow King

Lumina Lacquer The Snow King is a purple and gold glitterbomb with iridescent elements and silver holo glitter pieces shaped like snowmen, stars and snowflakes. I adore purple and gold together and of course, it's also a fittingly regal color combination for this polish. This is two coats of The Snow King over one of my very favorite OPIs, My Vampire Is Buff.



I didn't have any issues with the formula and was able to find the special glitter pieces without fishing, although Tatiana did include a separate baggie of snowmen and snowflake glitters just in case. Thoughtful little customer service touches like that are one of the things I enjoy most about shopping indies--although glitter is also a huge draw, of course, and The Snow King has plenty of that! I think this polish works especially well with a neutral base. It really helps the individual colors pop.

You can purchase Lumina Lacquer from their website.

4 comments:

  1. I love this one! I bought it a few weeks ago after seeing so many swatches of it. It's absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this one after seeing swatches too! Originally I just picked up Prince and Princess, but I wound up with three of the four. I dunno, Queen just didn't appeal to me quite as much as the others. But this one is definitely a beauty!

      Delete
  2. This is fun! Aw that's so sweet that she provided a baggie of those glitters hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this combo (love Buff Vamp under *everything*), and that sparkle is fantastic. Adorable little snowflake pieces too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.