Sunday, January 12, 2014

2014 Golden Globes Nail Round-Up

UPDATE: Now with more celebs!

Did you watch the Golden Globes? I am something of an awards show junkie, so of course I tuned in! I haven't seen as many of the nominated films and shows as I would like this year, but I was happy to see my girl Jennifer Lawrence win! Love her!

The other big draw of awards shows besides seeing who takes home the trophies is, of course, the fashion. So let's see what some of the night's leading ladies had on their nails! Enjoy!

Zooey Deschanel, Golden Globes, Manicure
Zooey Deschanel wearing nail art created with gold studs, L'Oreal Creme Puffs, L'Oreal True Gold and L'Oreal I Will!
Sarah Hyland
What ring? 'Look how sick my #goldenglobes nails are? #eredcarpet,' posted Kelly Osbourne as she showed off her Golden Globe-inspired manicure 
Kelly Osbourne
Lupita Nyong'o wearing a manicure done by Deborah Lippmann herself using Deborah Lippmann Diamonds And Pearls over Deborah Lippmann Naked
Zoe Saldana
 
Amy Adams wearing L'Oreal Eva's Nude
Lena Dunham wearing Red Carpet Manicure Only In Hollywood
[Jennifer%2520Lawrence%255B11%255D.jpg]
Jennifer Lawrence wearing Deborah Lippmann Bitches Brew, polished by Deborah herself (looks to be the mystery mani DL teased on Instagram earlier today)
20140112-231524.jpg
Camila Alves wearing Red Carpet Manicure The Night Is Young topped with Red Carpet Manicure Dripping In Luxury on every other nail
Julia Louis-Dreyfus wearing Essie Brooch The Subject
Elisabeth Moss (who created a bit of buzz by flipping off E's mani cam)
20140112-231513.jpg 
Tatiana Maslany wearing Red Carpet Manicure Thank U Mom & Dad over Red Carpet Manicure Lighter Shade of Grey
Kerry Washington
Drew Barrymore wearing Flower Beauty I Lavendare You, a polish from her own cosmetics line
Monica Potter wearing Essie Beyond Cozy and Essie Cashmere Bathrobe
Golden Globes 2014: Nails 
Jessica Chastain
Michelle Dockery wearing Essie Penny Talk
Golden Globes 2014: Nails
Helen Mirren
Golden Globes 2014: Nails 
Julia Roberts

Which of these looks is your favorite? Is there a particular celeb you look to for nail inspiration?

3 comments:

  1. I think I like Zooey's nails the best! They're really cute and different from what everyone else did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Zooey's too. I'm surprised we didn't see more celebs rocking nail art but we can always count on Zooey to represent. ;)

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.