Saturday, January 18, 2014

OPI To Release Peel-Off Glitter Base Coat




OPI is releasing their own peel-off base coat for glitter manis called Glitter Off. My current go-to for removing glitter manis is Nail Pattern Boldness' peel-off base coat, Glitter A-Peel, which you can read my in-depth review on (and learn more about the general idea of peel-off base coats) HERE. I love Glitter A-Peel and I'll be curious to see how OPI's version stacks up. It would take a lot to get me to make a permanent switch from Glitter A-Peel!

Glitter Off will launch alongside the Spotlight On Glitter Collection in March. It will retail for $9, the same price as OPI's regular base coat.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm! Did not see that coming from OPI, I don't think OPI when I think glitter... tho guess it will be a glitter collection, so then it makes sense... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing how this base coat turns out! The only peel off base coat I really know about is Glitter A-Peel and I've heard such great things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really curious to try it! Glitter A-Peel is *amazing* but I would be willing to make the switch if OPI's can top it!

      Delete
  3. Ooh I wonder how this will work out for them :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.