Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Zoya Summer 2015 Preview

If you're in the market for some fun, tropical hues, then Zoya has got you covered this summer! As usual with Zoya's big collections, there are actually two sets of polish here: Island Fun (the cremes) and Paradise Sun (the shimmers), for a total of 12 new shades. Check 'em out!

Zoya-Summer-2015-Island-Fun-Collection-1
L to R: Demetria, Nana, Serenity, Talia, Cecelia, Jace
Zoya-Summer-2015-Island-Fun-Collection
Zoya-Summer-2015-Paradise-Fun-Collection-2
L to R: Aphrodite, Mae, Isa, Oceane, Selene, Genesis


I'm loving these! It's a great example of how a brand can do summer brights, without automatically going the neon route.

These pretties will be available May 5, I've got my eye on Talia, Isa and Oceane. What about you?

1 comment:

  1. Oh that green! I love it! :) But I love them all... hard to decide for me!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.