Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Orly Adrenaline Rush Preview

Summer is almost here! It was actually warm enough for me to lie out a bit yesterday. I love to go out in the yard with a good book and read for an hour or two.

In addition to the sunshine, one thing we can look forward to this summer is plenty of bright polish. Neons are everywhere and Orly's summer collection, Adrenaline Rush, is no exception.



These remind me quite a bit of last year's summer collection, Baked--which is fine, it was a pretty cool collection, but I'm just sayin'. Push The Limit and Fireball look nice enough to me. I might snag a couple shades from this collection if I can get a good deal, but I don't think there's anything here I'll personally be scrambling to get.

You can expect to see these in stores next month. Any you'll be picking up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.