Sunday, April 26, 2015

Butter London Wallis

Oh, Wallis... *swoon* I am an extremely indecisive person, so I very rarely have a favorite anything. But Butter London Wallis has got to be one of my top polishes EVER. I had a great excuse to wear it this weekend: my boyfriend's graduation dinner! We went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, which I still think is the weirdest name for a restaurant, but whatevs, it was delicious! My outfit for the evening was a vintage 1960s white sequined dress. I thought Wallis' green-tinged, antiqued shade of gold was a great counterpart for it.


Wallis has a wonderful formula. I used three coats here. Two probably would have been fine, but I wanted to be extra sure everything was even and opaque.

This is definitely more of a fall color, but I can never resist an opportunity to bust out one of my all-time favorites! What are some of your favorite Butter London polishes? Off the top of my head, a few of my picks (other than Wallis) would be No More Waity, Katie, The Black Knight and Two-Fingered Salute.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite BL's are also The Black Knight, and I love Scoundrel, Dosh, Slapper and All Hail The Queen. I wanted to love Wallis, but it looks just wrong with my skintone. No More Waity Katie needs to be layered or it's simple to sheer to enjoy the beauty that is in the bottle. Wallis is gorgeous on you. Maybe I should give it another try? Maybe I simply wasn't in the mood when I put it on last so I wasn't into it. I adore how it looks on you and that beautiful golden glow. I missed Two Fingered Salute and wished I had it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice glowing green! I can see why so many people like it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.