Thursday, April 2, 2015

Essie Bridal 2015 Preview

I must confess that I'm rarely a fan of Essie's bridal collections. Usually they're a mix of pinks and nudes that just aren't all that exciting for me, personally. (That being said, Using My Maiden Name, a cute pastel purple shimmer from 2013's bridal collection, remains a top contender as my hypothetical wedding polish!)

Still, I recognize the need for these types of shades and I know the bridal collections have their fans. So without further ado, take a look at the 2015 bridal collection:



Essie-Bridal-2015-Spring-Collection
Top row, L to R: Brides No Grooms, Brides To Be, Happy Wife Happy Life
Bottom row, L to R: Hubby For Dessert, Tying The Knotie, Worth The Wait


Essie-Bridal-2015-Nail-Polish-Collection

You can expect to see these sometime this month. 

I had so much fun hearing from you guys about this in last year's Essie Bridal post that I'd love to ask again: If you're married, what polish did YOU wear on your wedding day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.