Thursday, April 9, 2015

Butter London Chancer

It's rare, but sometimes I become ultra smitten with a red polish. Butter London Chancer is one of those reds. It's a rich red jelly base packed with vibrant shimmer. I love how it's very classic-looking but still sexy and fun. It reminds me of a deeper version of the iconic China Glaze Ruby Pumps. This might not be the most unique shade ever, but damn if it isn't beautiful!



The formula is amazing--no complaints whatsoever here. This was a quick n' easy two coats.

I've got a wedding to go to in a little over a month, where in all likelihood I'll be wearing this red dress I haven't put on in years. I'm toying with the idea of wearing Chancer with it, but do you think that's too matchy-matchy? I'm hardly ever stumped on what to wear on my nails but outside of doing something really neutral, I can't think of something else to pair with a formal red dress!

4 comments:

  1. Love Chancer, so glowy! How about a very deep red with your little red dress, something like Elevation Polish Volcanic Dust or Cult Nails Quench?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ruby Pumps and this one looks like a good companion to it. It is beautiful! Love your nails! Depending on how formal the wedding is, I was thinking of either silver or gold nails, with a 'V' of red on each.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, if you can get away without wearing nude/white nails, try a berry, light aqua/turquoise, or lavender/light purple creme! That's what I would do, because I'm boring. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.