Thursday, April 30, 2015

Jessica Banana Peel

I have a special affection in my heart for pastel yellow polish. Today's example came into my life courtesy of my friend and fellow Twinsie, Amanda. Jessica isn't sold in my neck of the woods, so any of their polishes I have in my collection are all thanks to her! :)

Jessica Banana Peel is a creamy pastel yellow. Despite the name, I'd say it's closer to the color of a banana itself than a banana peel. It's not quite as yellow as, say, China Glaze Lemon Fizz--there's a bit of an off-white undertone to it that I really like. Anyways, I'm rambling way too much about the minutia of yellow polish, which I'm sure no one other than me cares about, haha. However you wanna hash it, this is a gorgeous color!



Banana Peel has a nice formula, especially for a yellow, which can be notoriously difficult to work with. This is three coats.

4 comments:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.