Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Deborah Lippmann Chasing Pavements

I can't ever turn down a good grey; it's my absolute favorite neutral shade! Deborah Lippmann Chasing Pavements is a beautiful cement grey. It's really crisp and clean-looking--something you might not expect with a cement-colored polish, but there you have it. It's got the chic, fresh look of a perfect palette cleanser shade!



As you can see on my ring finger in the pictures above, Chasing Pavements doesn't completely self-level. Other than that, I didn't really have any problems with the formula on this one. This swatch is from a little while ago, so unfortunately I can't remember if this was two of three coats. :-/

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shade. I love really light polishes like this. They look so good in the sun especially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! It's surprising how much a light grey polish can brighten things up!

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.