Thursday, October 30, 2014

China Glaze Twinkle Holiday 2014 Preview

We've already seen what Essie, OPI, Orly and Zoya have in store for the holidays, so that leaves China Glaze! CG is bringing the bling this year with their Holiday 2014 collection, Twinkle.


http://us2.file-repository.net/70af0258dff90d7fe004ff0c3c392c4f/contents/NPPOL819340D5/CG_BTL_81934_FELLING_TWINKLY_HR.jpg
Feeling Twinkly
 
Chillin' With My Snowmies
Dancing and Prancing
 
De-light
Tip Your Hat
 
December To Remember
Define Good
 
Pine-ing For Glitter
Out Like A Light
 
No Peeking
I'd Melt For You
 
Meet Me Under The Stars

The holiday collections this year seem especially heavy on reds (even more so than usual), so I gotta applaud China Glaze for taking a more diverse approach here. There's a nice variety of colors and finishes that still suit the holiday vibe. 

I'm already seeing a lot of holiday polish collections in stores so far (OPI, Zoya and Essie are on my sightings list), so I'm betting it won't be too long 'til the Twinkle collection is on shelves. Which holiday collection are YOU most excited for? I've got some of the OPI Gwen glitters and the new Zoya Magic PixieDusts on my wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.