Saturday, October 18, 2014

Orly Sparkle Holiday 2014 Preview

Orly's Holiday 2014 collection cuts right to the chase. As soon as you hear the name, Sparkle, you know just what to expect from this glitter-tastic collection! I love me some glitter, especially around the holidays, so sign me up! Let's take a look at what Sparkle has in store for us, shall we?

Mirrorball - Orly Nail Polish
Mirrorball
Tinsel - Orly Nail Polish 
Tinsel
Bling - Orly Nail Polish
Bling
Explosion of Fun - Orly Nail Polish 
Explosion Of Fun
Steal The Spotlight - Orly Nail Polish
Steal The Spotlight
Glitterbomb - Orly Nail Polish 
Glitterbomb

Maybe it's all the sparklies, but this looks like the most exciting Orly collection in a while! There's a nice variety of colors and even though glitter and, well, sparkle are obviously the overriding themes, it's not all just the same type of glitter. So there's sure to be something here to please every glitter lover! I'm looking forward to Steal The Spotlight and Explosion Of Fun, myself.

I couldn't find any info on an exact release date, but typically we start seeing the holiday collections pop up in stores around later October or early November, so I imagine we won't have to wait too much longer to get our hands on these. Which ones will you be waiting for?

1 comment:

  1. Honestly. Im kinda excited about this. The first one looks like a holo!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.