Friday, October 17, 2014

Barielle Me Couture Collection: Review & Swatches







Hey guys! I hope your Friday is off to a good start. :) To help kick off the weekend, I've got some swatches of Barielle's fall collection, Me Couture, to share with you today! Let's get started, shall we?

Moda Bleu is a navy creme with a beautiful high-gloss shine, even without topcoat. There's a little bit of purple in there at first, but it goes away as you layer the coats. It's a very deep, inky shade that's dark without appearing black. This is three coats.


Taupe Notch is a cool-toned taupe creme. It's almost grey, actually, but I'd still call it taupe. This is a wonderful neutral that would flatter any skin tone. If you're a taupe lover, definitely check this one out, 'cause it's pretty darn perfect. This is two coats.


Berry Posh is a glossy magenta creme. This is another one that, like Moda Bleu, is nice and shiny! I used two coats here.


Vintage Gown is a creamy milk chocolate with a bit of a pink undertone to it. There's some delicious-looking bronze shimmer visible in the bottle, but it's really subtle on the nail, which is a bummer. The base color is pretty enough (reminds me of hot cocoa!) that I still like this polish, but I would looooooveee it if that shimmer came through more!

 Here's the shimmer in the bottle:

Soho At Night is a dusty eggplant purple. Ya gotta get a little grimey with a fall collection! I absolutely love this color; so perfect for fall. The first coat is a little watery, but it everything comes together nicely by the second coat.


I saved the best for last! Boho Chic is a deep emerald green. It's a true dark green--not near-black--that is so rich and creamy. I can totally see myself rocking this with an animal print dress and some tights! This is two coats.


So all and all, there are some awesome fall colors here! My personal favorities are Soho At Night, Taupe Notch and Boho Chic. Out of all six polishes in the collection, there's not a dud formula in the bunch. Every one has a very workable consistency that's a breeze to apply. I'm impressed!

You can purchase Barielle from their website. Do you see anything you like from this collection? What are your favorite fall polish colors?


Disclosure: These polishes were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.