Friday, May 22, 2015

Lumina Lacquer Soleil

I love me some Lumina Lacquer and I've got an awesome one to share with you guys today: Soleil, a gold holo glitterbomb. Yes, holo and glitter! Sometimes we really can have it all, ladies. ;) That's one of the best things about indie polish; there's no limit to the crazy awesome combinations out there!

This is a polish that really transforms with different lighting, so I wanted to try and show off all the different sides of Soleil. I took pictures of it in direct sunlight...






...in the shade...







...and indoors, under a hot lamp.



Since Soleil has a clear base, I was worried this was gonna take a zillion coats or a ton of dabbling to make it completely opaque, but it was actually super easy! All it took was three coats--no special application methods needed.

I love the blinged out effect this polish creates. I couldn't stop staring at it! You can't beat solid gold nails, lemme tell ya. But if for whatever reason, gold isn't your thing, Lumina makes this type of polish in several different colors. I really want the purple version, Maleficient!

You can purchase Lumina Lacquer from their website.

2 comments:

  1. Man, that is one sparkly gold! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this polish and love it. If I want a really blingy gold finger, this is the one I turn to! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.