Friday, May 15, 2015

Seche Not Easily Swept Away

Seche Vite top coat is legendary, but did you know Seche makes polish too? I was gifted a bottle a while back: a pink-based lavender creme called Not Easily Swept Away. The name is kinda weird, but the polish itself is a nice spring pastel.


Sorry if my edges are a little messy. I used this polish as a glitter base, so I didn't do any real clean-up.

The formula here is pretty much your typical pastel: a little patchy, but ultimately opaque in three coats. There was some noticeable drag with this one too. The brush is virtually identical to Seche Vite's.

Is this a unique color? Nope. Most of the major polish lines will have something close, if not exactly like Not Easily Swept Away. But it's pretty enough and it's a good go-to type of shade to have in your arsenal if you don't have something like it already. I'm kind of a whore for lavender polish, so I personally can never have too many (admittedly subtle) variations of it!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty purple. I quite like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a delicate and beautiful lilac! I love pinky purples like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nail edges were messy? Look perfect to be and love the color. REALLY HAPPY I found this blog :). Totally a late bloomer (late 20's) to nail polishes. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.