Friday, May 29, 2015

Born Pretty Marilyn Monroe Water Decals: Review & Swatches






I'm a huge Marilyn Monroe fan, so I was super excited to create some Marilyn nails with these Born Pretty Store water decals! They've actually got several different Marilyn-themed decal sets, all of which you can see HERE. The set I chose looks like this:


The decals are opaque enough that you can wear them over just about any base color. I tend to favor more neutral colors with water decals, so that they are the star of the show. My base here is Butter Trallop.



Water decals are crazy easy to use and they work just like a temporary tattoo: cut, soak, peel and set. If you've failed at traditional nail art before, then give some water decals a try. I seriously believe anyone can use them!

I've used many Born Pretty water decals in my day and I have to say that this set is one of my absolute favorites. I love the fact that you can layer them over any color you choose and the decals themselves are lovely. If you're a Marilyn/old Hollywood fan, definitely give these a look!

And as always, if you would like to purchase anything from Born Pretty, they offer 10% off for Nailed readers:

www.bornprettystore.com


Disclosure: This product was provided for my honest review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.

1 comment:

  1. Those are fun but probably won't be something I would wear a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.