Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Essie Neons 2015 Preview

I posted preview pics of this collection a while back, but since there weren't any color names and I didn't have any official release information, I figured it couldn't hurt to share the latest with you all.

Essie-Neon-Summer-2015-Collection
Essie-Neon-Summer-2015-Mini

I feel like we've seen all of these colors (or at least, one's very close to them) from Essie before...and they don't really look like true neons, either. OPI just calls their summer collection "Brights" and I feel like these would fit better under that type of label.

There are some pretty colors here, to be sure, but I feel like I already have these from Essie, so I don't know if I'll be picking anything up from this collection. I might get Vibrant Vibes, because I have exceptionally poor impulse control when it comes to green polish, but we'll see. 

Do you plan on getting anything from this collection? Does the lack of true neons here bother you?

1 comment:

  1. These are pretty colors but I am certain I already have near dupes so I don't think I will be getting any of them. I am probably going to use the Flowerista collection for my summer manis.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.