Saturday, July 19, 2014

China Glaze All Aboard Preview

Preview shots for China Glaze's fall collection, All Aboard, have arrived and it is...brown. Well, more taupe, really, but whatever you want to call it, there is a lot of it in this collection!

I couldn't find anything listing an exact release date, but I'm guessing we'll see these pop up sometime in August. Check it out!

China-Glaze-Fall-2014-All-Aboard-Swatches 

China-Glaze-Fall-2014-All-Aboard

There might turn out to be some winners in here, but the collection as a whole seems more than a little same-y to me. Do we really need that many taupe tones, China Glaze? That's not to say this is a bad bunch of colors (Choo-Choo Choose You and Nice Caboose look promising to me), but I haven't been nearly as excited about any of CG's 2014 collections as I have been in the past. New Bohemian, On Safari, Hunger Games... Remember how completely awesome those collections were? I want more of those!

Am I being too harsh on this collection? Which colors are you looking forward to?

3 comments:

  1. Just can't be sure without swatches, sometimes you are surprised by what you like and don't, vs what you thought you would and wouldn't like...I'm just so addicted to holos, I'm not excited for dark cremes and fall already..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing really jumping out at me :-|

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection does scream fall to me, but from what I can tell the shades aren't anything groundbreaking for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.